Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apperance:||Light Brown Liquid||Usage:||Board Paper / Fluting Paper|
|Viscosity (mpa.s (25゜C):||≤100mPa•s (25℃)||Solubility:||Soluble In Water|
Cationic styrene acrylic surface sizing agent
This product is a high molecular polymer of styrene-acrylic ester, which can be used in conjunction with starch to sizing the surface of the paper to increase the surface strength of the paper, thereby obtaining the best water resistance.
|Apperance||Light brown liquid|
1. This product is weakly cationic and can be used in conjunction with cationic and non-ionic internal sizing additives, such as cationic starch, basic dyes and polyvinyl alcohol. It cannot be mixed with additives with strong cations.
2. The amount of this product depends on the quality of the base paper, sizing in the pulp and the requirements for sizing. Usually 0.5-2.5% of absolute dry weight.
1. Improve the high water resistance and ring compressive strength of corrugated paper, cardboard paper and other papers.
2. It completely replaces the use of internal sizing agent, has no maturation period, and is not easy to return to moisture.
3. It can be used in conjunction with native starch to reduce the cost of sizing.
4. It has excellent mechanical stability and produces less bubbles during operation.
5. The cost performance of this product is better than that of imported products.
1. Dosage: 1-2kg/ton paper.
2. When in use, when the gelatinized starch solution is cooled to below 75°C, slowly add the stock solution of this product to the batching tank under agitation, and stir evenly to sizing on the machine; or use a metering pump in the The starch is added continuously before the sizing machine.
Contact Person: Mr. Mark Zhang