Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Paper Making Industry|
Abrasion Resistance Paper Machine Parts,
HDPE Suction Box Face Board,
HDPE Paper Machine Parts
Abrasion Resistance Paper Machine Parts HDPE Suction Box face Board for paper forming
High molecular polyethylene(HDPE)faceboard made for the vacuum suction box / forming board
After the slurry is formed on the net and preliminary dewatering, its dryness and tightness gradually increase, and the resistance to dehydration increases. To continue dewatering on the net, a method of high pressure difference must be used. The vacuum box is a device that uses the higher pressure difference inside and outside the box to enhance dehydration. The wet paper sheet has a dryness of about 2-3% before the vacuum box, and can reach 10-14% after passing through the vacuum box. At the same time, the tightness of the paper sheet has also increased
It is another excellent resin ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene sheet developed after the nylon suction tank panel. It is a linear polymer with high density, no side chains, and high crystallinity. It has excellent comprehensive properties. It is white, translucent and waxy when uncolored; lighter than polyethylene. Transparency is also better than polyethylene and stiffer than polyethylene.
Characteristics of suction box panel:
The suction box panel has the characteristics of light weight, uniform thickness, smooth and flat surface, good heat resistance, high mechanical strength, excellent chemical stability and electrical insulation, non-toxic and so on. The density is small, easy to weld and process, has excellent chemical resistance, heat resistance and impact resistance, non-toxic, odorless is currently one of the most engineering plastics in line with environmental protection requirements. The main colors are white, computer color, other colors can also be customized according to customer requirements.
1. The abrasion resistance of the suction tank panel ranks first among plastics, and the larger the molecular weight, the higher the abrasion resistance and impact resistance of the material;
2. The impact strength of the suction box panel is the highest value in the existing plastics, even at -70 ℃ there is still a very high impact strength;
3. The self-lubrication is very good;
4. The water absorption rate of the suction box panel is extremely low. Therefore, its physical and mechanical properties have nothing to do with the humidity factor in the working conditions used;
5. The panel of the suction box is chemically stable and can resist the corrosion of various corrosive media such as acids, alkalis, salts and organic solvents within a certain temperature and concentration range;
6. The panel of the suction box is tasteless, non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive, and has physiological circulation and physiological adaptability;
8. When the molecular weight of the suction box panel exceeds 500,000, the embrittlement temperature drops to -140℃. The panel of the suction box can even be under the action of liquid nitrogen, and its use temperature can reach -269°C or below, and it still has a certain mechanical strength.
Contact Person: Mr. Mark Zhang