Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apperance:||Light Green Liquid||Usage:||Paper Chemicals|
|Viscosity (mpa.s (25゜C):||5000-12000|
AKD Emulsion Paper Making Chemicals,
Polymer AKD Emulsifier
Polymer AKD emulsifier
1. The main technical indicators of the product:
Appearance:t green tr lighansparent liquid
Content (%): 40±1
PH value (1%): 3-7
Viscosity (mpa.s (25゜C): 5000-12000
2. Product application and characteristics:
This product can be directly added to the synthesis process of intermediates, or added in a certain proportion in the emulsion. The dosage can be adjusted appropriately for the heavier anion waste paper making system, as a slurry potential balance agent, which plays a role in sizing synergism and urging The dual effect of aging, this product significantly improves the stability and sizing effect of AKD neutral glue! Limits the tendency of AKD to hydrolyze and migrate, plays a good role in protecting AKD latex, and accelerates the curing of AKD. JH-5020B can also be used as an antistatic agent for A4 paper, retention enhancing dispersant and color paper fixing agent.
3. Product usage and precautions:
1. Add polymer emulsifier 10kg-30kg per ton of AKD emulsion.
2. The greater the amount of polymer emulsifier added, the better the sizing effect in the later period, but when the amount is too high, it may cause local precipitation of AKD emulsion; adding this product can prolong the storage time of AKD emulsion.
4. Product packaging and storage:
This product is packaged in a 200Kg, 1000kg plastic drum; stored in a cool place, avoid freezing and sun exposure. The storage period is 12 months.
AKD polymer emulsifier
1. Product description
ft-1 polymeric emulsifier is a low molecular weight, high electropositive organic polymer. The advantages are as follows:
1. Easy to use, no need to cook. Reduce the cooking equipment of solid starch and reduce the fluctuation of technical conditions caused by cooking starch.
2. Use normal temperature water to prepare for dilution without heating.
3. Provide a strong positive charge to the system
4. High emulsification stability
Appearance: reddish brown liquid
Solid content %: 25.50 ± 0.5
Viscosity (mpa.s/25 ℃): 60.0
pH value: 3.5-4.5
three. Product safety instructions
ts-1 can irritate the skin and eyes, it is recommended to use gloves and protective glasses when using. In case of direct contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
As AKD emulsifier and stabilizer, ts-1 can make the emulsion stable. Using mechanical agitation, AKD can be dispersed as needed during the production process, and the average particle diameter of more than 80% can be less than 1.2 microns. After emulsification, it can be kept for a relatively long time, and the slurry has a certain electrical neutrality.
Please note that under high hardness conditions, the hydrolysis rate of AKD emulsion will be greatly improved. Therefore, in order to reduce the hydrolysis rate, the pH value of starch after emulsification should be controlled at 4.5 ~ 5.0. The PH value of ts-1 is low, thereby saving this part of the operation.
For some applications, the use of ts-1 should also follow our company's instruction manual.
Fives. other information
Packing: 200 kg/barrel, 1000 kg/barrel
Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, avoiding freezing and sunlight.
Shelf life: 6 months.
Contact Person: sales