Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||1 Year|
automatic defibrillator machine,
portable defibrillator machine
2. Single effect fiber separator for the waste carton / OCC pulp cleaning
The fiber separator is a screening and pulping equipment with a combination of disintegration, separation and screening functions to remove various impurities in the waste paper raw materials by utilizing the specific gravity difference between fibers and impurities. The steel cone-shaped tank is a horizontal device. It consists of continuous impeller separator, transmission mechanism and slag discharge mechanism.
The slurry enters from the tangential pressure above the tank, and the impeller functions as a pump. The slurry generates axial circulation and the fiber separation bottom knife fixed by the impeller peripheral device, which not only promotes fiber separation, but also generates vortex washing screen holes. The good pulp is sent out through the sieve pressure of the sieve plate on the back of the impeller.
Light impurities such as plastic are concentrated in the center due to the eddy current effect, and a part of the slurry is regularly discharged from the center outlet of the front cover. Heavy impurities are driven by the centrifugal force along the conical groove and discharged through a short spiral channel into the lower sediment opening.
The fiber separator is generally used as a secondary pulp and separation equipment after the hydraulic pulper. Its characteristics are:
1. It has three basic functions, such as the second disintegration of slurry, the separation of light impurities, and the removal of heavy and coarse waste.
2. The pulping process of the fiber separator can use low-level waste paper, which can reduce the pretreatment of raw materials and reduce costs.
3. The pulping process of the fiber separator can increase the production capacity of the existing hydraulic pulper and save 10-20% of the unit energy consumption.
4. The pulping process of the fiber separator can obtain high-quality pulp with less fiber loss.
|Screen plate diameter(mm)||Φ2.5-5|
|Pulp inlet diameter(mm)||Φ150||Φ200||Φ250|
|Pulp outlet diameter(mm)||Φ150||Φ200||Φ250|
|Pulp inlet pressure(kg/cm2)||1.2-3|
Contact Person: sales