Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||One Year|
|Dimension(l*w*h):||As Demands||Power(w):||As Demands|
pressure screen basket,
wedge wire screen basket
3. Hole type basket pressure screen used in the coarse pulp filtering
ZSL pressure screen adopts the upflow structure design of bottom slurry feeding, bottom heavy slag discharge and top light slag discharge, which effectively solves the above problems. The light impurities and the air in the slurry naturally rise to the top slagging outlet for discharge, and the heavy impurities can settle to the bottom for discharge as soon as they enter the body. In this way, on the one hand, the residence time of impurities in the sieve area is effectively reduced, the possibility of impurity circulation is reduced, and the screening efficiency is improved; on the other hand, the rotor and the screen drum are prevented from being damaged by heavy impurities, and the service life of the equipment is extended. .
1. Sieve drum: It is made of stainless steel plate with thickness of 6-8mm. It is equipped with reinforcing rings. The screen drum wall has sieve holes or sieve slots. It is processed by special mechanical processing methods and electrolytically polished. The pulp circulates smoothly in the sieve holes or sieve slots, without hanging pulp or clogging. The diameter of the sieve holes or the width of the sieve slots can be selected according to process requirements, yield, screening quality, and concentration requirements.
2. Rotor rotor: The fine-screen rotor is equipped with 4 rotors. After assembly, the dynamic balance is strictly corrected so that the rotor does not vibrate during high-speed rotation. The rotor is installed on the main shaft, and the rotor is installed on the rotor through a screw rod. The clearance between the rotor and the screen drum can be adjusted. The coarse sieve rotor adopts a drum-type external rotor structure and corrects the dynamic balance. This structure can prevent impurities from entering. The structure is compact, safe and reliable, and has a long service life.
3. Mechanical seal: It is sealed with special hard alloy material, which is divided into dynamic ring and static ring. The moving ring is pressed on the static ring by a spring, which has a compact structure, is safe and reliable, and has a long service life.
4. Shell: It consists of an upper cover and a cylinder. The lower part of the cylinder is provided with a tangential slurry inlet tube, the upper and middle cylinders are provided with a slurry outlet tube, and the upper cover is provided with a slag discharge port and a flushing water port.
5. Transmission device: including motor, pulley, V-belt, belt tensioner, main shaft and bearing.
1. The lower part is fed into the pulp, the upper part is fed out to avoid crossing;
2. The open design of the stable base is convenient for maintenance and replacement of belts, pulleys and positioning bolts;
3. The high-power transmission and sealing device can be installed and removed as a whole, reducing the downtime required for maintenance;
4.The sieve drum and rotor are easy to clean, adjust, check and disassemble;
5. It can be equipped with various types of sieve drums, such as plain weave and corrugated sieve drums;
6. Various types of rotors can be used according to the properties of the slurry.
1. The fine sieve drum with a slit width of 0.15mm is set up after the coarse sieve, which can effectively remove the small impurities in the pulp and the ink particles larger than 200um in size. It is particularly noteworthy that the removal rate of stickies in the pulp can reach Above 90%, it is the latest equipment technology method to replace various heat dispersing equipment most popular at home and abroad;
2. Heavy impurities are discharged into the heavy impurity tank at the bottom of the screen to prevent wear and damage of the rotor and the screen drum, and reduce downtime;
3. Light impurities and air are quickly discharged from the top tail slurry port;
4. High screening efficiency, short residence time of impurities in the screening area, significantly reducing the possibility of impurity circulation
5. The required feed pressure is low.
|PRESSURE SCREEN IN THE PULP MAKING PROCESS|
|Screen basket size||Ø406*258mm||Ø600*267||Ø600*355||Ø602*634||Ø756*831||Ø1067*1044|
|Inlet pulp consistency||0.2-6 %|
|Pulp inlet diameter||Ø150||Ø200||Ø200||Ø250||Ø300||Ø400|
|Pulp outlet diameter||Ø150||Ø200||Ø200||Ø250||Ø300||Ø400|
|Top dump discharging pipe diameter||Ø80||Ø80||Ø80||Ø100||Ø100||Ø125|
|PRESSURE SCREEN IN THE APPROACH FLOW SYSTEM|
Contact Person: sales