Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Screen Plate Hole Size:||2-5mm|
|Dimension(l*w*h):||As Demands||Warranty:||1 Year|
vibrating screen machine,
vibro sand screening machine
4. Customized stainless steel screen sieve plate in the hole / slot vibrator
1. Good abrasion resistance and long service life, more than ten times that of metal screens, 3-5 times that of ordinary rubber sheets, and 2-3 times that of stainless steel.
2. The cost per ton of mineral consumption is lower than that of metal sieve mesh.
3. Good resistance to humidity and abrasion.
4.shock absorption and noise reduction, more than 10bB times lower than metal sieve plate (mesh).
5.automatic cleaning is good, due to the characteristics of the secondary vibration of polyurethane, it does not block the holes, high screening efficiency
6. Casting wear-resistant boss screen, wear-resistant and cheap
1. The multi-layer sand control filter sleeve has high-efficiency sand control performance, which can better block the sand particles in the formation and meet the sand control needs in the underground.
2. Uniform filter pores, high permeability and anti-blocking performance.
3. Large filtering area, small flow resistance and high oil output rate
4. Excellent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, resistance to acid, alkali and salt corrosion, can meet the special requirements of oil wells, and the gap will not gradually increase due to corrosion.
5. The multi-layer structure is welded together, which can stabilize the filter pores and has strong resistance to deformation.
|Screen area (m2)||0.6||1||2||3|
|Screen plate dimension mm||500×1300||580×2100||1080×2100||1580×2100|
|Water spray (L/min)||15～30||20～40||30～60||50～100|
|Vibration frequency (times/min)||710||710||710||710|
|Amplitude (full amplitude) mm||10~12||10~13||10~15||10~15|
|pulp inlet mm||70×240||150×300||150×300||150×300|
|Rotor speed (r/min)||710||710||710||710|
|Overall size (L X W X H)mm||2169×2030×1160||2780×2100×1300||2780×2560×1400||2780×3100×1400|
Contact Person: Mr. Mark Zhang