Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Screen Area:||0.3-3m2||Material:||304 Or 316L Stainless Steel|
|Basket Type:||Slot Type/Hole Type||Slot Size:||0.15-0.5mm|
Pulping Equipment pressure screen,
Outflow Corrugated Seam Screen,
0.5mm Pulping Pressure Screen
Pressure Screen Basket In Slot / Hole Type 304 / 316L Stainless Steel Bars for pulp making
Pressure Screen Basket In Slot / Hole Type 304 / 316L Stainless Steel Material
The sieve drum is made of stainless steel. There are two types of sieve plate: hole type and slot type, each with different specifications of sieve holes and sieve sizes. Users can choose according to the raw materials and use conditions. The sieve plate adopts drilling (milling seam) and electrolytic polishing processes to meet the requirements of smooth, smooth and non-slurrying.
1. The rod sieve sieve plate is a new generation of plate-type seam sieve plate. The entire plate surface is almost the effective filtering area. It reduces the bearing capacity of the board, which greatly increases the daily production capacity and greatly extends the service life of the screen.
2. The rod sieve sieve plate has high strength, high fatigue strength, and uniform sieve width.
3. The surface of the rod sieve is electrochemically polished without burrs or cotton.
4. The thickness of the wear-resistant layer on the whole surface of the sieve plate reaches 0.2mm, and the surface hardness can reach HV900-1100.
The sieve drum (pressure sieve sieve drum) is used to screen the pulp before the paper machine. The output pressure is stable and pulsed. Its structure is simple and easy to use, its screening effect is good, and the output is high, so as to give play to the good performance of the screen drum and achieve a good screening effect. The screen drum adopts a mechanical method to realize the connection with the supporting structure. Compared with the ordinary screening tool sieve drum, its opening rate is high, the production capacity is greatly improved, and the power consumption is lower.
1. The main structure of the screen drum
1. The sieve plate is processed with 1-2mm stainless steel plate and welded into a cylindrical shape by argon arc welding. The outer circumference of the sieve plate is fastened with 3-4 copper rings to improve rigidity. The sieve plate and the copper ring are riveted with copper rivets, and the out-of-roundness error of the sieve drum is ∠0.3Mm.
2. Fixing: The screen drum is fixed on the body with screws. The bottom of the screen drum must be closely matched with the bottom of the body, otherwise the slurry will flow out along the gap. Mix into the good pulp outside the screening room.
3. Sieve mesh: The perforated smooth surface sieve is often used. The surface of the mesh is required to be smooth. In order to avoid slurry hanging, it is best to chamfer both sides of the mesh and have straight holes and taper holes. The shape, size and arrangement of the sieve holes should be determined according to the type of slurry, average fiber length, slurry concentration and the requirements of the screening process.
4. Screen slits: Screen slits can also be used, the direction of the screen slits is parallel to the main axis, the slit width is 0.2-1 mm, the spacing is about 3 mm, and the opening rate is mostly 7-8%. The capacity is 30-50% lower than that of the perforated screen, and the processing is also difficult, but the quality of the good slurry is good.
2. The main features of the screen drum (pressure screen drum):
1. High screening efficiency: Because the slurry enters the screen along the tangent line at a higher pressure, the fiber and coarse impurities have been separated before the slurry enters the screen drum under the action of centrifugal force. Qualified fibers quickly pass through the screen drum by relying on the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet ports.
2. Long service life of the screen drum: After the pulp enters the pressure screen, the heavy impurities of the pulp have been separated by centrifugal action, so the impact and wear of the impurities on the rotor and the screen drum are reduced. Extend the service life of the screen drum.
3. No clogging when sieving the pulp: The pulp is uniformly sieved from top to bottom, without thickening, impurities are far away from the sieve drum, and the sieve drum is not easily blocked.
4. It can replace the low-pulse sieve: this machine has low pulse intensity of good pulp, and it will not be disturbed directly on the Internet.
5. The pulp quality is good. The sieve drum is made of stainless steel precision work. The finer sieve slits greatly increase the removal rate of harmful impurities in the good pulp.
6. Low maintenance cost: The spindle adopts advanced mechanical sealing system, which is not easy to damage.
|PRESSURE SCREEN IN THE PULP MAKING PROCESS|
|Screen basket size||Ø406*258mm||Ø600*267||Ø600*355||Ø602*634||Ø756*831||Ø1067*1044|
|Inlet pulp consistency||0.2-6 %|
|Pulp inlet diameter||Ø150||Ø200||Ø200||Ø250||Ø300||Ø400|
|Pulp outlet diameter||Ø150||Ø200||Ø200||Ø250||Ø300||Ø400|
|Top dump discharging pipe diameter||Ø80||Ø80||Ø80||Ø100||Ø100||Ø125|
Contact Person: Mr. Mark Zhang