Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Brass And Ceramic||Use:||Trimming|
|Type:||Paper Machine Part||Condition:||New|
Needle Nozzle Paper Machine Parts,
Trim Cutting Paper Machine Parts,
Brass Ceramic Paper Machine Parts
Nozzles play an extremely important role in the papermaking process. From the headbox, wire pressing section, drying section, and winding section, nozzles are everywhere. The effect of the use of the nozzle directly affects the quality of the paper, so although the nozzle is small, it is an important part that paper mills cannot ignore. The nozzle is mainly used in the cleaning process in the papermaking process. The cleaning effect determines the quality of the paper. In many paper companies, workers haven't really realized this. A small nozzle can often solve many problems, but improper selection may lead to paper problems, such as wrinkling, curling, flooding, etc.
There are five main applications of paper nozzles in the paper industry:
1. Paper net cleaning, press cleaning, blanket cleaning, blind hole roller cleaning, groove roller cleaning, etc. Generally, fan-shaped nozzles, high-pressure needle nozzles, and self-cleaning fan-shaped nozzles are used for cleaning. The cleaning effect of the net is the key that cannot be ignored in the papermaking process. The occurrence of most paper diseases in the process has a great relationship with the cleaning of the net department. The use of high-quality nozzle products has a significant effect on both the cleaning effect and the production efficiency. The common pressure for cleaning the screen is 25-30Bar. For high-speed paper machines, it is generally used in conjunction with a swing device.
2. Cut the paper edge. The paper edge is mainly cut with a high-pressure needle nozzle. The nozzle can form a linear needle-shaped liquid column flow under different pressure conditions and can withstand pressures up to 140 bar. The main body can be made of brass or 316L stainless steel. Choice of 316L stainless steel, hard alloy, ceramic, ruby or sapphire. The performance of the cutting edge water jet directly affects the paper quality and is one of the key links in the papermaking process. The precision of water jets and the level of wear resistance have a great impact on paper quality and workshop efficiency.
3 Defoam the pulp. To remove the foam in the pulp, hollow cone nozzles and spiral nozzles are generally used.
4, paper coating spray. The surface coating spray of paper generally adopts fine water mist nozzle and air atomization nozzle.
5. Tank cleaning. Tank cleaning in paper mills can use tank cleaning nozzles for fast cleaning. And lower cleaning costs
6. Dry net cleaning / paper cutting
The quality of the dry net cleaning is directly related to the surface quality of the paper product. Due to the special location of the dry net, it is necessary to use extremely high pressure for cleaning, which puts extremely high requirements on the performance of the nozzle. Generally, cemented carbide or sapphire is used.
7. Low pressure spray and lubrication
Generally, fan nozzles are used, and the pressure is mostly 3-5 Bar. The correct choice of model has a direct impact on water consumption and clogging. The correct choice of nozzles has a significant effect on water saving and energy saving and spraying effects.
Low-pressure fan-shaped papermaking nozzle
When the spraying height of the spray rod and the net surface or the blanket is very small, the thin-sheet low-pressure fan-shaped papermaking nozzle is the best choice. The nozzle is made of 303 or 316 stainless steel, which has excellent wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Generally used in the field of low-pressure fan cleaning, doctor blade water absorption and lubrication
Incorrect use of nozzles can cause other problems:
(1) Poor cleaning effect will affect the service life of felts, forming nets and rollers;
(2) Poor spray coverage and overlap will affect paper quality;
(3) the use of inappropriate nozzles leads to more water and chemical waste;
(4) It is easy to cause unnecessary downtime maintenance and increase operation and maintenance costs.
Contact Person: Mr. Mark Zhang