Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||EP||Application:||Paper Machine Scraper Balde|
|Size:||As Demand||Product Name:||Doctor Blade|
doctor blades for paper industry,
paper cutter replacement blade
EP doctor blades in size press rolls of the paper making machine
Doctor blades is the main part of the paper machine scraper which used for cleaning the rolls’ surface.
EP blades are widely used on paper machines, with blades ranging from the wire section to the winding part.
The role of the scraper: mainly used to clean the guide roller. Remove dust, paper scraps, and other debris from the rollers. High-density EP scraper; once molded as a whole, high strength, uniformity, fine texture, abrasion resistance (very small friction coefficient), good self-lubricity, heat resistance, especially used in dryers, calender rollers, and screens of paper machines It is unique on rollers, press rollers, and paper guide rollers. It has the strength of steel and copper materials, does not scratch the surface of the cylinder roller, and protects the cylinder roller. The service life of the paper industry
Specification of the EP doctor blades in size press rolls of the paper making machine
|No.||Specification (length x width x thickness)||Material||Customized||Part|
|1||X 120 x 3mm||Epoxy resin||Yes||Size press rolls|
Advantage of our EP blades :
1. The lamination process is adopted to produce a length of 13m. Large-size products are not bonded at one time. It has high strength, uniformity, high temperature resistance, and comprehensive performance.
2. Optimize the mixing ratio, modify the resin, add solid lubricants, improve the wear resistance of the product, and make the service life of the product exceed that of similar international products. 3. Intelligent control of the production process, that is, PLC control.
4. Produce domestic similar products with domestic matrix materials and reinforcement materials;
5. Add solid lubricating materials to reduce wear and extend service life;
6. Solve the technical problem that dicyandiamide is difficult to be miscible with epoxy resin recognized in the composite material industry at home and abroad.
Contact Person: Mr. Mark Zhang