Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Screen Plate Hole Size:||2-5mm|
vibrating screen machine,
vibratory sand screening machine
Stainless steel shaking screen to remove the impurities in the paper pulp
Self-cleaning vibrating frame flat screen is a device used by pulp and paper mills to screen pulp and improve pulp quality. This equipment is suitable for the screening of various pulps such as wood pulp, straw pulp, waste paper pulp, etc., and can continuously screen various impurities in pulp suspension, such as plastic, rubber, vinyl chloride, hot melt and coarse residue , Residual knots, etc.
This machine has a simple structure, strong slag discharge capacity and low noise. The flat bottom screen is easy to manufacture and convenient to operate and maintain
|Screen area (m2)||0.6||1||2||3|
|Screen plate dimension mm||500×1300||580×2100||1080×2100||1580×2100|
|Water spray (L/min)||15～30||20～40||30～60||50～100|
|Vibration frequency (times/min)||710||710||710||710|
|Amplitude (full amplitude) mm||10~12||10~13||10~15||10~15|
|pulp inlet mm||70×240||150×300||150×300||150×300|
|Rotor speed r/min||710||710||710||710|
|Overall size (L X W X H)mm||2169×2030×1160||2780×2100×1300||2780×2560×1400||2780×3100×1400|
equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
1. In the bearing housing, oil is injected once a week, and the oil change interval is half a year. Use zg-3 calcium-based grease.
2. The sieve body should be cleaned frequently to check whether the sieve plate is blocked or broken. If it is blocked, it should be washed with a wire brush to remove slurry residue. If the sieve plate is broken, it should be replaced in time.
(1) If it is found that the pulp in the sieve cannot be sieved for a long time, there is more pulp stored, and the sieve efficiency is reduced. Note that the sieve holes or sieve slots have been blocked, and the slurry supply should be stopped. After shutdown, rinse with water or brush with a wire brush to remove slurry residue.
(2) If the phenomenon of pulp blocking the sieve board is more frequent, the cause may be:
a, the slurry concentration is too high, and the sieve holes are too small
b. The slag content of the pulp is large;
Measures: Reduce the slurry concentration and replace the large-hole screen.
(3) If it is found that the screening efficiency is reduced and the quality of the good pulp is deteriorated, it may be:
a, the slurry concentration is too low, and the sieve holes are too large;
b. Too much dilution water and too high water pressure;
c. If the screen body swings irregularly from side to side, the tension of the rubber bands on the four shock absorbers may be inconsistent.
If the amplitude of the sieve is too small, it may be too low or too high, or there may be too much slurry in the sieve.
Measures: Adjust the rubber belt to lower or raise or reduce the amount of pulp in the screen.