Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apperance:||Milky White To Light Brown Liquid||Usage:||Paper Chemicals|
|Solid Content:||27%||Viscosity(mPa. S\25degrees Celsius ):||≤ 25|
Paper Surface Sizing Agent,
Cationic Styrene Propylene Emulsion
Paper Surface Sizing Agent Cationic Styrene Propylene Emulsion
The surface sizing agent is a cationic styrene-acrylic emulsion made by copolymerization of styrene, acrylic esters and a variety of polymer materials through a special process. This product can effectively combine with starch and give starch coating good cross-linking strength and hydrophobicity. performance. It has the characteristics of small addition amount, low cost, good sizing effect and convenient use. This product is widely used in corrugated paper, cardboard paper, whiteboard paper, cattle cardboard and other paper types.
Second, the main technical indicators:
Appearance: light brown liquid Solid content: 30±1%
PH value: 2-5 Viscosity: ≤50mpa.s (25゜C)
Ionic type: cationic Solubility: easily soluble in water
Three, performance characteristics:
1. Significantly improve the high water resistance and ring compression strength of corrugated paper, cardboard paper and other papers.
2. Completely replace the use of internal sizing agent, no maturation period, no moisture regain.
3. Can be used in conjunction with the original starch to reduce the cost of sizing.
4. It has excellent mechanical stability and generates less air bubbles during operation.
Fourth, the method of use:
1. Dosage: about 2kg/ton of paper.
2. When using, when the gelatinized starch solution is cooled to below 75°C, slowly add the stock solution of this product to the batching tank under agitation state, stir evenly, and then use the metering pump to sizing; Starch was added continuously before applying on the sizing machine.
Fifth, packaging and storage:
Packed in 200kg and 1000kg plastic drums and stored in a cool place (4-30°C) to avoid freezing and exposure.
Storage period: 6 months