Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Screen Area:||0.3-3m2||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Basket Type:||Slot Type||Slot Size:||0.15-0.5mm|
Stainless Steel Slot Screen Basket,
Slot Type Screen Basket,
5mm Hole Screen Basket
Pressure Screen Basket In Slot / Hole Type 304 / 316L Stainless Steel Material
The sieve drum is made of stainless steel. There are two types of sieve plate: hole type and slot type, each with different specifications of sieve holes and sieve sizes. Users can choose according to the raw materials and use conditions. The sieve plate adopts drilling (milling seam) and electrolytic polishing processes to meet the requirements of smooth, smooth and non-slurrying.
1. The rod sieve sieve plate is a new generation of plate-type seam sieve plate. The entire plate surface is almost the effective filtering area. It reduces the bearing capacity of the board, which greatly increases the daily production capacity and greatly extends the service life of the screen.
2. The rod sieve sieve plate has high strength, high fatigue strength, and uniform sieve width.
3. The surface of the rod sieve is electrochemically polished without burrs or cotton.
4. The thickness of the wear-resistant layer on the whole surface of the sieve plate reaches 0.2mm, and the surface hardness can reach HV900-1100.
1. Before installing the screen drum, make sure that the inner rotor outer flow and outer rotor inner flow screen drum corrugation should be the same as the direction of rotation of the rotor, and the inner rotor inner flow and outer rotor outflow screen are opposite. At the same time, it is necessary to confirm whether the dimensions comply with the drawing dimension. And tolerance marking;
2. Handle with care during installation to avoid external force damage to the screen drum;
3. After the sieve drum is installed in the pressure screen, the gap between the sieve drum and the rotor should be properly adjusted. After the process requirements are adjusted, the fixed bolts are used to fix it firmly. During this process, check the combination of the sieve drum and the pressure screen body. There is no slurry leakage point, generally speaking, the maximum gap of the leakage point is not greater than the selected sieve slit size to meet the requirements;
4. When the pressure screen is used, the pressure is suitable to be 0.15-0.30MPa, too small will affect the slurry output, and too large will cause damage to the screen drum. The inlet and outlet of the slurry should also maintain a stable and appropriate slurry pressure. Generally speaking, the pressure difference between 0.03-0.05MPa is appropriate;
5. Generally speaking, the amount of tailings should be 5-15%. Of course, it can be increased or decreased according to the type of pulp, but the tailings must be discharged smoothly during use;
6. Before the slurry enters the pressure screen, it is necessary to remove heavy impurities such as sand, stone, iron, etc. that can cause damage to the screen drum. The bar screen is best used as a fine screen, and the large and light impurities are removed through a coarse screen before entering Use will make it more efficient;
7. After each pressure screen is used, the screen drum must be cleaned with clean water so that it is convenient to use next time;
8. When the pulp output under the same conditions does not meet the requirements, check the gaps and ripples of the screen drum, and replace them if they do not meet the requirements.
|PRESSURE SCREEN IN THE PULP MAKING PROCESS|
|Screen basket size||Ø406*258mm||Ø600*267||Ø600*355||Ø602*634||Ø756*831||Ø1067*1044|
|Inlet pulp consistency||0.2-6 %|
|Pulp inlet diameter||Ø150||Ø200||Ø200||Ø250||Ø300||Ø400|
|Pulp outlet diameter||Ø150||Ø200||Ø200||Ø250||Ø300||Ø400|
|Top dump discharging pipe diameter||Ø80||Ø80||Ø80||Ø100||Ø100||Ø125|
Contact Person: sales