Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Screen Area:||0.6-3m2||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Pulp Consistency:||0.5%||Type:||Screening Equipment|
pressure screen basket,
wedge wire basket
4. The energy-efficient onto wire pressure screen used for the fine pulp approaching
The pulp enters the sieve body along the tangent direction from the pulp inlet on the upper part of the sieve body, and rotates outside the sieve drum. Due to the high-speed rotation of the rotors in the sieve, the backflow of the pulp is accelerated. When the pulp enters the inside of the sieve drum through the sieve under the effect of centripetal force, some heavy impurities move in the opposite direction by the centrifugal force, which is separated from the fiber and heavy impurities Move down the screen wall to the tailings outlet. At the same time, the coarse slurry attached to the screen drum is cleaned by the negative pressure pulse generated by the high-speed rotation of the rotor, preventing the screen drum from being blocked. The good pulp flows down inside the sieve drum and is discharged from the good pulp outlet at the lower end of the sieve drum.
|Inlet pulp consistency(%)||0.5-3.5|
|Slot size (mm)||0.2-0.5|
|Sieve hole size(mm)||Φ1.4-Φ3.2|
|Inlet pressure (Mpa)||0.1-0.25|
|Operation pressure difference (Mpa)||0.01-0.03|
(1) High screening efficiency: Because the slurry enters the sieve with a high pressure tangent and is subjected to centrifugal force, the fibers and coarse impurities are separated before the slurry enters the sieve drum. Qualified fibers rely on the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the pulp through the screen drum. At the same time, the high-speed rotating fins play a role in purifying the gap on the surface of the screen drum. Therefore, under the same conditions of the same power and the same screening area, the screen has higher screening efficiency and better pulping quality than other types of screening equipment.
(2) Long life of the screen drum: As the pulp enters the pressure screen, the heavy impurities of the pulp have been separated by centrifugation, so the impact and wear of the coarse impurities on the rotor and the screen drum are reduced. This extends the life of the screen drum, an important part of the pressure screen.
(3) No clogging during sieve pulp: the pulp is uniformly sieved from top to bottom, and there is almost no thickening. Impurities are always far away from the sieve drum, so the sieve drum gap is not easy to be blocked.
(4) Can replace low-pulse sieve: The pulse strength of this machine's good pulp is low, and the good pulp is directly connected to the Internet without disturbance.
(5) Good pulp quality: The sieve drum of this machine is made of thick stainless steel plates or combined with wedge-shaped stainless steel rods. A thinner sieve can be selected to make harmful impurities in the pulp (such as various glues) Material, mica, wax point, plastic film, etc.). Due to the use of a corrugated shape, although the gap is small, the output will not be greatly affected.
(6) Easy maintenance: The mechanical seal system of the main shaft is not easy to be damaged, which reduces the maintenance burden.
Contact Person: Mr. Mark Zhang